The thought of feeding a hungry toddler tends to cause nightmares at the best of times. Messy endings guaranteed!
Let the We Might Be Tiny Catchie Bib™ minimise the mess for you. This new addition to our popular non-toxic silicone product range features the familiar heroes – bear, bunny and cat.
The generous catcher can deal with even the messiest of munchers managing both liquid and food spills. Once your little one has decided that it is time to move on, simply rinse the wonderfully hygienic Catchie Bib under warm water or in case of more serious mess leave it to the dishwasher to take care of things.
No longer do you have to deal with annoying stains on fabric bibs after only a few uses. Catchie Bibs are made from the highest quality stain-resistant silicone and look brand new after every wash.
Its flexible and soft-to-touch finish lets the Catchie Bib go on little adventures with your toddler. Simply roll it up to save space and easily pack it for trips to the park or your favourite café.
The generous size of our Catchie Bib minimises stains on your munchkin’s favourite outfit. The adjustable strap makes this bib your lasting companion for little ones aged 6 months to 3 years.
Catchie Bib Features
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
- Flexible and durable
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 23 cm
- Weight: 92 grams
- Ethically made - ISO9001 complaint and regularly audited for labour standards, health, safety, environmental and business ethics
Photo by @lou_and_charli